Promotional Offer- Receive 10% MoreFor a limited time when you make a purchase, you will receive 10% additional value on the gift certificate.
Buy gift certificates and send them to your family and friends, or use it yourself.
There is no restriction in using this gift certificate.
You will receive the gift certificate within hours of the purchase. The certificate is in a PDF format, so you can forward it or give a printed copy at the last minute.
You can buy it in $25, $50, $75, $100, $150 increments. If you are sending the certificates to multiple destinations or need larger amount, please make separate purchases or call us.
Buying Gift Certificates Online
Cost: $80 an hour
We can replace rudder mechanism, carrying handles, seats, etc. Also, we can repair plastic hull damage.
Indoor: $59 per month
Kayak storage is provided on an indoor rack.
Outdoor: $39 per month
Kayak storage is provided on an outdoor rack. Bring your own lock for outdoor storage.
City Kayak offers launch access to public at no charge. Please respect the following use guidelines;
- South Beach Harbor issues all-day parking permits. Cost varies from $10-$30 depending on season.
- Only the floats on the north guest dock should be used. Use of inside harbor is prohibited because of maintenance and foot traffic.
- Each user needs to sign a waiver. Check with a staff about restrictions and condition of the bay.
- Your equipment can not be left unattended. Please keep traffic path, dock space, and access area clear.
- You need to be self-proficient: be informed of the condition and restrictions of the bay, have proper gear and skill set for the trip. Your life jacket must fit. You are paddling in a group or have safety gear, etc.
Other nearby put-in access locations
Mission Creek kayak launch
Public Boat Launch at Pier 52
Additionally you can launch kayaks from these locations in San Francisco;Maritime Aquatic Park
* Each place has use, parking, and natural habitat regulations. You should look for and observe those restrictions.
* Check the tide, wind, and weather before getting on the water.
* Night kayaking in the bay requires 360 degree lighting with 1 mile visibility. Do not paddle alone at night.
© 2012 City Kayak™